Sunday 20 October 2013

INTRODUCTION

Hello !
          My name is Dr. Lalit Kumar Arora and presently working as Assistant Professor in Medicine Department of Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana. I had done my graduation in Medicine( MBBS) from G.G.S. Medical College ,Faridkot( Punjab) in 1998 ( 1993 Batch- completed in 1998). I did my post graduation in General Medicine from DMCH, Ludhiana from 2002-2005 and presently working in Medicine department of DMCH, Ludhiana.

I would like to post health related information and tips on this website from time to time.

For further information and appointment, you can contact me at drlalitarora@gmail.com and  09872878664.

Good luck
Dr. Lalit Kumar
Assistant Professor
Medicine department,
DMCH, Ludhiana ( Punjab)
PIN-141001

No comments:

Post a Comment